Buy tickets for AXPONA 2022!
April 22 - 24, 2022
Your ticket includes access to hundreds of exhibits including over 100 listening rooms, the Exhibit Hall featuring The Record Fair, the Ear Gear Experience, special events, and more! Check out the listing of tickets below to find the right ticket for you!
Grab your ticket in advance and save on ticket pricing at the door!
TRADE/INDUSTRY PASS (3 DAY)
As we welcome you back to AXPONA, please review our our Heath & Safety webpage. We will be putting procedures in place designed to keep our community safe.
2020 and 2021 Ticket Holders
If you purchased a ticket for AXPONA 2020 or 2021 and opted to use your ticket for AXPONA 2022, your ticket is still valid and active. Printed tickets will still grant admission and there’s no need to reprint your ticket.
Gold Pass *Limited Availability*:
This is a special pass for admission to all three days of AXPONA along with some extra perks! The AXPONA Gold Experience Pass includes: collector’s Badge, official AXPONA T-shirt, 2022 collectors pin, a reusable AXPONA water bottle, access to the AXPONA Gold Lounge with VIP check-in, Coat Check for coats and event purchases, refreshments, WiFi, and Happy Hour with wine and beer on Friday, April 22 and Saturday, April 23 from 5:00 – 7:00 PM. Plus access to the Gold Hospitality Suite in the Hotel Tower, with seating, water, snacks and a restroom. There are only a limited number of passes available, so order soon!
Trade & Industry Pass (3 Day):
The Industry Pass is a 3 day pass to attend AXPONA and it includes access to the Industry Welcome Mixer on Thursday, April 21 from 6:00 - 7:30 PM. The Industry Pass is open to members of the trade in the consumer audio industry including retailers, distributors, and manufacturers. To qualify you must list your company name and company website while registering.
The Student Pass is good for any one day of AXPONA for ages 15 - 25 (must show ID).
Ticket Terms & Conditions and Show Policies:
- Refunds & Transfers: All Ticket sales are final and non-upgradable. No refunds will be given. If you would like to transfer your tickets to someone else, you can simply send tickets you received in your confirmation email to the new recipient. You may also login to your Showclix account and update your tickets.
- AXPONA 2020 and 2021 Ticket Holders: All tickets purchased for the 2020 or 2021 event were automatically transferred to 2022. You do not need to do anything as your tickets will now reflect the new dates. After June 1, 2020 NO refunds will be issued.
- Badges: All AXPONA Attendees must have a badge to access the listening rooms, expo hall, and special events. 2-day tickets and 3-day tickets are assigned to one individual. If more than one person will be attending on the same day, each person must have their own one-day ticket for admission.
- Child Policy: Children 14 and under register for a free Child ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket. No strollers allowed and parents take full responsibility of all children.
- Animals: Animals are not allowed at the Show. The only exception is for service animals, which must be kept under control at all times.
- Filming: AXPONA attendees and participants grant their permission to be photographed or recorded by AXPONA members. By entering you inherently grant AXPONA permission to use such images or footage for archival or promotional purposes without compensation or acknowledgment.
- Harassment: AXPONA is committed to fostering an atmosphere where attendees can count on a safe, inclusive, and rewarding experience, and harassment is the opposite of the community we want to create. If you feel harassed or see harassment, please report it to a member of our AXPONA team. Harassment of any kind is unwelcome at AXPONA.
- Event Postponement: In the event AXPONA 2022 is postponed or rescheduled due to COVID-19, all ticket holders will receive a voucher in the full amount of their registration for the 2023 event or a full refund.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: JD Events is committed to creating a safe environment for our attendees, exhibitors, speakers, press, partners and staff. We will operate AXPONA in accordance with official federal, state and local government rules, following CDC guidelines and any additional venue or location specific rules designed to mitigate the spread and contraction of COVID-19. By registering and attending the AXPONA, you agree to follow all the health and safety requirements and protocols of AXPONA and the Renaissance Schaumburg while on the premises and at the event. Prior to your arrival, we will communicate any specific requirements to you directly and post them on our event website and on-site event signage. Your failure or refusal to abide by any such requirements will be grounds for your immediate removal. By attending the AXPONA, you agree to voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposures and agree to not hold JD Events or any of their affiliates including partners, sponsors, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers, hotels and venues liable for any claims related to COVID-19. You also agree to not attend AXPONA if you feel ill or had a recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
- Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Upon admission, the ticket holder agrees to comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and venue rules. Failure to comply with venue rules may result in ejection from the event. Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or eject any individual whose behavior is believed to be questionable. Ejection cancels this ticket and with that, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service or delivery fees. The price displayed on the ticket represents the face value of the ticket and does not include all service and delivery fees where applicable. Lost and/or stolen tickets will not be honored. All orders are final – No refunds, no exchanges. This ticket is for purchase or transfer by electronic means only. Purchase of this ticket from, or sale of this ticket by a third party is not authorized. Tickets not purchase electronically carry risk of being fraudulent. AXPONA is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event that duplicate copies are presented, the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may refund the original ticket buyer the face value of the ticket. This refund will represent full reimbursement.
- Hold Harmless Policy: You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless (and to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, you hereby expressly release and discharge) (i) JD Events and its equity owners and affiliates; (ii) the Show facility and its owners, affiliates, lessors and lessees; and (iii) official exhibit service contractors and security services (all of the foregoing in clauses (i) through (iii), collectively, “Show Providers”), and each of their respective officers, directors, officials, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively, “Representatives”) from and against any and all alleged and/or actual claims, actions, lawsuits, proceedings, damages, penalties, demands, losses, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorney fees), costs or liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever (collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to any Claim for property damage and/or personal injury, in connection with, caused by or arising out of the attendance at and/or participation in the Show by (A) you, (B) your Representatives (or any other party acting on your behalf), or (C) any of your servants, invitees, patrons or guests (all of the foregoing in clauses (B) and (C),collectively, “Related Parties”), whether as a result of (i) your or any Related Party’s act, omission, negligence or willful misconduct, (ii) your or any Related Party’s violation of any policy of, or breach or alleged breach of any agreement with, JD Events or any other Show Provider, (iii) your or any Related Party’s violation of any applicable law, regulation, rule, or ordinance, (iv) your or any Related Party’s infringement of any third party rights, including without limitation, the infringement of any patented, trademarked, franchised or copyrighted music, materials, devices or dramatic rights used or incorporated in the Show by you or any Related Party, or (v) otherwise, and in each case, whether or not foreseeable. This provision shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement.